|Plain-n-Simple -- Step-by-Step|
Plain-n-Simple -- Step-by-Step
It took years of Bible study and 'baby-steps prayer' in the midst of seriously dysfunctional marriage and family life.
At last in the sunset years of life the results have crystalized as follows:
1. God is LOVE, unconditionally.
2. Self and satan are self-ish.
3. We will know a person/group by their fruits, said Jesus Christ.
4. Apostle Paul's testimony in Galatians 5:13-26 contrasts the works of the flesh with the fruit of the Spirit:
For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
For the whole Law is fulfilled in one word, in the statement, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
But if you bite and devour one another, take care that you are not consumed by one another.
But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.
For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please.
But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.
Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,
idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,
envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.
Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another. Galatians 5:13-26
5. The Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses from sin. His sacrifice for us is the only claim we have to Father God's mercy and forgiveness of our sin - both the original sin inherited from Adam, and our own personal sins.
6. People are not the enemy. We must pray FOR people.
7. Satan and his minions are our enemy, because they are
8. By the Atonement, the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, satan was defeated and the keys to death and hell taken from him. His main weapons against us are lies and deception. WE HAVE AUTHORITY FROM GOD TO BIND THE POWER OF SATAN, AND LOOSE THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE ANGELS, IN YESHUA'S NAME.
WE PRAY, 'YOUR KINGDOM COME, YOUR WILL BE DONE,
IN YESHUA'S NAME, AMEN.'
When we address a need, we're blessed by praying on the above biblical principles. Then we give thanks, we praise and worship, and God responds with heavenly intervention. By this means, God's Kingdom is extended in the Earth realm.
Bible teaching and testimony to the above is found throughout our website, Lindsay House Publishing, www.endureinstrength.org